Bioshock 2 anyone?

General comments etc

Bioshock 2 anyone?

Postby RoundUp on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Me and my mate were gonna go for a 4 pack of bioshock 2 pre orders

the 4 are £80.97 that makes them just shy of £20.25

Not bad, and comes with bioshock as well but I guess you'd probably already have that. dunno if they will let that be gifted again, or maybe if it is allowed to gift that to someone else straight from the account who buys it... dunno.

any intrest?
RoundUp

Re: Bioshock 2 anyone?

Postby kanonfodda on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:56 pm

nip over to the llamalan forums, ajcorr started a thread on there for the same thing :D
kanonfodda
Civillian Government

Postby RoundUp on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:52 am

ah yes, didn;t see that there! Will keep this open for a while though, want it to run through FTD 1st, cos we only need 2 more! if after a few days i will chat to ajcorr. thanks kf!
RoundUp

Postby RoundUp on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Down to 1 copy now! any one?
RoundUp

Postby ragnor on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:39 pm

im in for a copy :D
7.62 Full Metal Jacket

ragnor

Postby RoundUp on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 pm

all reet! well tomorrow him and I are gonna decide who's gonna do the transaction! and I'll PM any handy details! like paypal good for you? and do you want bioshock1 sent anywhere else? (that is if doing that is an option, like i dont know if it can be regifted, or if its a separate entity to bio2 or not...)
RoundUp

Postby ragnor on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 pm

What evers easiest for whoever makes the transaction. I dont have a legit copy of bio 1 so would be nice to add to the collection...

Could send direct to account if you want as they would stop any paypal fees. Just means giving me the account details....
7.62 Full Metal Jacket

ragnor

Postby ragnor on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:47 pm

or paypal, or cheque or whatever is easiest for you....

Payday tomorrow :D
7.62 Full Metal Jacket

ragnor

Postby RoundUp on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 pm

hurra! :) I'll pm u on the morrow, give an account, and work out the details then! do you have the first bioshock yet?
RoundUp

Postby ragnor on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 pm

I dont have bioshock 1 (though I have completed it - had a dodgy copy which I dont have any longer)....
7.62 Full Metal Jacket

ragnor

Postby RoundUp on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:26 pm

well that makes everything easier :) sending the paypal details now

Thanks man!
RoundUp

Postby ragnor on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Well I think bioshock 2 is an utter crock of sh*t and I havent even played it yet.

What were they thinking, distribute it by steam but have to use Game for Windows Live to play and then have securom as well.

GFWL is utter dross and works even less well with steam as well.

CPU at 100% when downloading the update with no indication of progress or time left, GFWL also specifically states dont turn off your pc or stop the update.

You cant launch the game from GFWL so you have to run steam, login to steam, launch bioshock, login to GFWL, then you can play. Utter crap....
7.62 Full Metal Jacket

ragnor

Postby RoundUp on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Lol it is very unnessary! also GFWL seems to not log in, so I just created a GFWL account - it fails to login - I play offline... stupid stupid system! also I cant play online with out GFWL working... and if they do fix it I will have to play offline to still use the save games I have got!

Who ever invented this system needs shooting! anyone who trys to do anything with a microsoft program except run a program (mixed sucess) is an idiot!

That said the game imo is ace! somehow it is working, and its like bioshock except they have improved almost all of it! my mate says the endings are good, but then that wasn't hard to improve. the story not as deep, but better told. the combat/hacking/weapons/plasmids etc are at least slightly improved.

(waiting for a patch so hopfully a little bug i got where i press esc and it returns me to the menu before the single player options, thus loosing my progress to the last save... lost an entire level once... dosen't happen very often so throws me... F12 = Quick save :) )

when it gets sorted, a must for all bioshock fans!!!

so sorry for you ragnor! can't imagine how annoying this is for you! :x

oh and if GFWL get sorted.... maybe then I can play the multiplayer... somthing my x-box mate thinks aint too bad!
RoundUp

Postby RoundUp on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Supposedly the new steam update and a GFWL update have there conflicts sorted now, not tested it yet cos I'm scared I'll loose my save games.
RoundUp

Return to Any old iron