TTFN FTD's TF2 and other acronims

General comments etc

TTFN FTD's TF2 and other acronims

Postby RoundUp on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm

(can't spell that thing where you make words into single letters like NATO etc... not even sure if thats what they are!)

I would like to put this up here for all to see/add to!

Yes I believe todays news is not a shock, shame but there we go, it lasted a good long time and was much fun for all!

Let us please raise a glass to Golem for his hard work and effort keeping us in shape! shouting and diplomacising! for hanging on for as long as nessary and double checking a few times!

To KF for undertaking all that complicated stuff behind the scenes, for doing further shouting, when golem drew breath! and for taking the helm on wed's! and finally for sticking at it long after he was fed up with whining morons!

To CD to make sure stuff happened in absences, a sturdy backbone player!

and it goes on!!

I will carefully think if I can be of use in L4D!
I know this wont be the last time we all get together and shoot each other! (while other team look on confused and scared!) cant wait!

TTFN!
RoundUp

Re: Sunday 6th June 2010

Postby Gilarin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

All a bit sad but cant disagree with Golems TF2Bull. There have only been a a couple daresay few of us around on Sundays dragging our knuckles and grunting.

I am keen to carry on the FTD flag but am still awaiting acceptance into the L4D faction. So let me in already!!!!!

I am around on Sundays and on TF2 (WDG server or others). I certainly have seen Ragnor and CodeM and Golden balls himself on occasion around so lets do carry on with the pub crawling.
Gilarin

Re: TTFN FTD's TF2 and other acronims

Postby RoundUp on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Oh and to Yazor, who was never where he said the bullets where!
RoundUp

Postby Golem on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 am

RoundUp wrote:Oh and to Yazor, who was never where he said the bullets where!

And for TROLOLOLOLOL'ing into the sunset!

Cheers Roundup, your support was absolutely invaluable while in post. :twisted: :sgfire: I hope your prediction proves true! Those of you bothered enough just make sure you don't stray far from these forums (or LlamaLAN's! That's where the dummies will next make an appearance, so consider unshackling yourselves and braving an appearance in public at the weirdest LAN on the planet! http://www.llamalan.co.uk)

Gil... I thought I'd heard them all (G-Man included) but "Golden Balls"... :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Golem

Postby Gilarin on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:56 pm

How could we forget the Golden Thong Bearers! Merely a poke in that direction...
Gilarin

Postby Golem on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm

:shock:

Yowch.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Golem

Postby ragnor on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:56 am

I would also like to thank all those who made the TF2 faction happen. Golem and KF for there inspired leadership, website and server work, roundup for match organiser and anyone and everyone else who turned up and took part. See you in the L4D faction :D
7.62 Full Metal Jacket

ragnor

Return to Any old iron