Hello

General comments etc

Hello

Postby narphonia on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Wow, my username still works here. Hello to anyone who remembers me. I actually resigned up to nz to see how much its changed.
narphonia

Re: Hello

Postby kanonfodda on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 pm

HIya Narph :D

long time no see, let us know what NZ is like. I'll be avoiding it though, cos I got WAY too into it last time :D

come to LL14 ;)
kanonfodda
Civillian Government

Postby Golem on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:18 pm

LOL! Hey Narph, saw your brief knock across my cheeks in IRC. Missed you by about 45 mins. ;)

Great to see you mate, I think you must be on record as most stubborn NZ clan leader. I dunno how you held on after we departed NZ's shores but I bow to your persistance. \o/ _o_

So what's going on in now then, and I don't mean with NZ, it's far better I NEVER go near anything like that ever again!

As KF said... get your backside to LL14. My Green Team is still in need of players. ;) You won't ever forget your first LlamaLAN!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Golem

Postby narphonia on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

hey guys, how you all doing? What are you up to these days? I'm doing well now joining the world of grownups and work. If only I could be a student forever as there's never enough time to game anymore :(

Saying that I'm looking back at nz which seems very similar to how we left it apart from a few changes. Your welcome to join me. I'm just playing for fun, nothing manic like last time. Would be great to see the old gang on there.
narphonia

Postby ragnor on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi narph,

Good to see someone still playing NZ, it was great fun. Like kf said though I think that game is too addictive and we spent to much time playing it from work last time round.....

A
7.62 Full Metal Jacket

ragnor

Return to Any old iron