Responses to BIG FAT SPAM to FTD inviting to LlamaLAN XIV

General comments etc

Responses to BIG FAT SPAM to FTD inviting to LlamaLAN XIV

Postby Golem on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:20 pm

As I guess all dummies saw, I took liberties with access to dummy's emails and invited you all to get along to this LAN party, cos it's gonna be a good one... and it'll be spectacular if more dummies made it. :)

I sent this:
WAKE UP!
Bleary eyed and unbelieving you may be, but it is I, [FTD]Golem, sending forth these words direct to your face!

This message is going to a every dummy who has dared run into a battlefield devoid of tactics or common sense under our laughably titled ‘leadership’ at some time or other. I apologise if this is only serving to irritate you (or cause you to start flashbacking again) but Kanonfodda and I decided to try something. 

The last and only time I did this was when we decided to restart FTD in Team Fortress 2. Today I am not inviting you all to restart a clan, but to join us at a LAN party we’ve been running since 2002, a LAN that started just as a way to get as many FTD players in one building as possible. A LAN called LlamaLAN, of course!

LlamaLAN XIV: Beyond LlamaDome takes place from the 29th October till the 31st this year!
www.llamalan.co.uk is its home! A scout hut in Chatham, Kent, UK, is its venue!

LlamaLAN is now at its fourteenth outing and it’s going to be a mega event. There’s a good amount of space left and I realised it was a good opportunity to see how many former and present dummies we could get in one building! Think of it as a grand reunion of old buddies where we can blow each other to squishy pieces.

Reply to me if you want! But it would be far better to go join us on www.llamalan.co.uk and get stuck in to the community and get a seat at this most bizarre and fun of LAN parties in the UK, run by your favourite clan leaders. No... I mean us... Of course, there’s a good number of current clan mates who are already attending this one... ;)

Good, so we’ll see you there then! ;)

Tara for now,
[FTD]GOLEM!!!

I've been getting some nice responses back, even if they can't make it, from people you may remember! I'll post a new one each time I get 'em.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Golem

Re: Responses to BIG FAT SPAM to FTD inviting to LlamaLAN XIV

Postby Golem on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:21 pm

BOMBERMAN (Nukezone)

Oh how I wish I wasn't so far away!!! The trip overseas is a bit too much for me I'm afraid. I miss you and the guys of FTD, and if you ever decide to start up on NukeZone again I'll be sure to join!
Take care!
-[FTD] BomberMan!!!
Golem

Postby Golem on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:22 pm

ROUNDUP (TF2)
Aww, I really thought I could come this time! please excuse me seems I've been given the garden maintenance business from my parents, and I'm getting it all set up and taken up running the dam thing!

I always ment to send a congratatory to you well done getting married and all that! I bet you had a lovely day of it? Many happy returns and I'm sure it'll... well thats how you ramble! Nice one! job done!
Golem

Postby Golem on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:23 pm

BOO (Q3F)
You know what Golemski,

I'm very tempted!
Golem

Postby Golem on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:23 pm

REBEL-ZERO (TF2)
Oh how this poor American wishes he could partake :(
[FTD] was my first clan and, from all the clans I've been in, the one I still retain the fondest memories of.
I'm without internet for a few months, but I'll try to keep in touch. I've been meaning to hang out more with FTD and the old crew xD
Golem

Return to Any old iron