Organised games

Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Organised games

Post by Kanonfodda »

Ok peeps, I have decided that tournaments are note really warranted at a lan of this size, but, we will be having organised games:
<center><table border='2'><tr><b><td>Time</td><td>Server</td><td>Game</td><td>Map</td><td>Type</td><td>Game Type</td><td>Alternate</td></b></tr><tr><td>11:00 AM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>BF1942</td><td>Khursk</td><td>Wind Up</td><td>Co-Op</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>11:30 AM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>BF1942</td><td>Stalingrad</td><td>Gather</td><td>Co-Op</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>12:00 AM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>BF1942</td><td>Battleaxe</td><td>Gather</td><td>Co-Op</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>12:30 PM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>BF1942</td><td>Chunnel (Available on FTP)</td><td>Wind Down</td><td>Co-Op</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>13:00 AM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>UT2K3</td><td>TBA</td><td>Wind Up</td><td>CTF</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>13:30 PM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>UT2K3</td><td>TBA</td><td>Gather</td><td>CTF</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>14:00 PM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>UT2K3</td><td>TBA</td><td>Gather</td><td>CTF</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>14:30 PM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>UT2K3</td><td>TBA</td><td>Wind Down</td><td>DM</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>15:00 PM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>JKII</td><td>FFA_DeathStar</td><td>Wind Up</td><td>DM</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>15:30 PM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>JKII</td><td>duel_bay</td><td>Gather</td><td>Team DM</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>16:00 PM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>JKII</td><td>Duel_carbon</td><td>Gather</td><td>Team DM</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>16:30 PM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>JKII</td><td>FFA_Yavin</td><td>Wind Down</td><td>DM</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>17:00 PM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>MOH</td><td>TBA</td><td>Wind Up</td><td>DM</td><td>On Request</td></tr><tr><td>17:30 PM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>MOH</td><td>TBA</td><td>Gather</td><td>CTF</td><td>None</td></tr><tr><td>18:00 PM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>MOH</td><td>TBA</td><td>Gather</td><td>DM</td><td>On request</td></tr><tr><td>18:30 PM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>MOH</td><td>TBA</td><td>Wind Down</td><td>DM</td><td>On Request</td></tr><tr><td>19:00 PM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>RTCW</td><td>mp_castle</td><td>Wind Up</td><td>DM</td><td>On Request</td></tr><tr><td>19:30 PM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>RTCW</td><td>mp_base</td><td>Gather</td><td>Team DM</td><td>On Request</td></tr><tr><td>20:00 PM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>RTCW</td><td>mp_destruction</td><td>Gather</td><td>Team DM</td><td>On Request</td></tr><tr><td>20:30 PM</td><td>Llamalan1</td><td>RTCW</td><td>mp_sub</td><td>Wind Down</td><td>DM</td><td>On Request</td></tr><tr><td>21:00 PM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>Q3F</td><td>Q3F_2MachSE</td><td>Wind Up</td><td>CTF</td><td>On Request</td></tr><tr><td>21:30 PM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>Q3F</td><td>Q3F_japc</td><td>Gather</td><td>CTF</td><td>On Request</td></tr><tr><td>22:00 PM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>Q3F</td><td>Q3F_Ultima</td><td>Gather</td><td>CTF</td><td>On Request</td></tr><tr><td>22:30 AM</td><td>Llamalan2</td><td>Q3F</td><td>Q3F_Chaos</td><td>Wind Up</td><td>CTF</td><td>On Request</td></tr>
</table>
</center>

For the On request alternates, a spare server can be run up for people, on a first come, first server basis (there may be a few spare servers, depencing on the game requested).

See you all in 12 days!! :D
Last edited by Kanonfodda on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
Darky
Cria
Cria

Post by Darky »

omg woo :)

All i need now is bf1942 ;)

What happens if i dont have it? anyone got a haxxed version? :o Or do i sit and watch :D:D:D

Dont know if this will work with bf1942 or not (dont know the game very well), but for quake, could you knock up some sort of gtv for the ppl who cant play? or will that not be needed? :)
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

Not something I could do unfortunately, best I could offer is a spectator running round the map, and maybe a projector ;) If I can get one :D
Darky
Cria
Cria

Post by Darky »

Its all good :D

Post by Guest »

How about swapping a UT2K3 CTF for a Double Dom for a laugh?
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

The above post was me ... and I'll probably be able to provide a Projector and Screen!
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

All of the above is subject to change, depending on what people want, I am quite ameniable to playing double dom instead of CTF :D

As for projector - if you can, that would rock, cheers dood :D

any other suggestions, please let me know :D
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Don't forget the Troopers for UT2003 mod is out in ALPHA if you want to mix that in with the JK2 ... and have you played the Pirates for BF1942 mod yet?
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

Mods are good, but I don't think they would be good for organised games, especially aplha's :D
SpanRah

Post by SpanRah »

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JK2. I love that game more than a monkey loves the key to a banana factory :D
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Am I the only one to notice that 12:00 AM could be forgiven but 13:00 AM owards to 22:30 AM is just blatently bizarre!

Point taken about the Mods but I feel an 'Aaaarghhh! Me Hearties!" coming on at some point!
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

LMFAO

:oops:

I changed the rest, but left those few in, just for posterity ;)
Darky
Cria
Cria

Post by Darky »

hehe ;D

Post by Guest »

how many ppl will be there who will want to play q3f? as we could have a cool match with say, 8v8 (providing we get the ppl) cant wait! I have BF installed *sigh* and im gonna get the updates and mappacks for ut2k3 later this week install for this LAN. Cya there ppl, \o/
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

Who is the fn00l who keeps forgetting to log in?

as for Q3F, there are 10 people who want to play, so 5v5 will be possible.

if more want to play great.

As for servers, due to the great timing of my domain controller blowing up this weekend, I am down a server box. With any luck, I will have the DC back up by the end of the week (can you bring that processor in ASAP please Ragnor :D)

Once I have both servers back, I will start to get everything working (again :S)

Bloody computers.