[FTD] Resignation

General comments etc

[FTD] Resignation

Postby Rebel-Zero on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:49 am

It's a tough life for an American boy in a UK clan. I feel bad for never being able to attend practices and matches due to the large time gaps between our countries (not to mention the lag disparity). I've also been considering clans closer to home and I'm still in the process of looking around for one.

I've had a ton of fun with FTD-- I consider you guys to be my first real clan experience and I've loved every second of it. However, it's time for me to be blowing out of town :( I hope you guys dominate the UKeSA tourney, and no doubt I'll be there to assist you guys in any way possible-- whether it be a short-slot in Left 4 Dead or a good ol' pubby in TF2. I still consider you all to be my mates, and in the meanwhile I'll be looking for you in the server and assisting with anything else you may need.

I'll remove my clan-tag after this post but I hope that, in your hearts, I'll always be your Dummy :D
Rebel-Zero

Re: [FTD] Resignation

Postby CyberDrac on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Well hopefully you can get your body clock back to US time, thanks for all your help, hopefully we can still drag you in as a sub a la Yazor stylee ... remember resignation is temporary ... dummy is forever :)
Golem: "Retreat! Retreat!"
CyberDrac: "Some parts of me ARE retreating ... some have decided to attack"
CyberDrac

Postby Rebel-Zero on Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:47 pm

I wouldn't mind it one bit :mrgreen:
Rebel-Zero

Postby YaZoR on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:09 am

Shame mate, hope to still see you around....
You didn't kill me!
Um De Ecke!!!
FFS!
kanonfodda wrote:I hate the tube with a passion (mainly cos I am fat and it is very hot).
YaZoR

Return to Any old iron