waifer

Want to be a dummy? Post in here, give your name, e-mail and the faction you wish to join

waifer

Postby waifer on Thu May 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Hey all, I've had little chat with Golem via email he suggested I post here to say hello and hopefully get to trial for FTD in TF2.
I've played online games for longer than I care to remember, mainly Q3 (Dreamcast , PC 3wave CTFS, and OSP CTF) but recently I've been hooked on TF2. I play as a Demoman on the UKManDown and GTFO public servers where I seem to do quite well but I'd love to get involved in some proper clan games :)

I also enjoy collecting music and drinking beer.

waif o/ :wink:
waifer

Re: waifer

Postby RoundUp on Thu May 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Nice to meet you! Demo you say...

I'm just saying hi, untill someone more important than me contacts, as I'm sure he/she... hang on lack of girls here.. so he does :)

I like drinking beer also! fantastic! and music but probably not the same stuff... but who knows :)
RoundUp

Postby waifer on Thu May 14, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi RoundUp!

I like Demo best yeah but I've been known to spend round after round as a Sniper and Engineer too - like I say though that's on pubs which isn't the best gauge of skill :P

You're a beer man too? I salute you! As far as music is concerned I coined this cheesy phrase ages ago... "I Like any music from Aphex Twin to ZZ Top" but to be honest it is true, I have the broadest taste of music of anyone I know so if you like it I probably do too :)

Nice to meet you :)

waif.
waifer

Postby Golem on Fri May 15, 2009 9:40 am

Hi Waifer. Re: the music debate, I may be not too dissimilar to yourself. I like both Aphex Twin and ZZ Top and lots of genres inbetween. :) Add me and KF as steamy friends with the ids 'recurring' and 'kanonfodda' (I think). We have a match on Sunday (at 19:00 GMT... :?) so once we're done (probably about 20:30 GMT) we can have a bit of a battle with yourself and see how you get on. :)

Or, if you see Kanonfodda or myself before that night, maybe we can arrange something. :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Golem

Postby RoundUp on Fri May 15, 2009 11:41 pm

cool man! I'm gonna see zz top at dowload festival! apex twins not bad.. but more a guitar bloke....

and there I have made this a chat post! ignore me! listen to glorous leaders Golem and Kannon!
RoundUp

Postby waifer on Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

OK, both of you added now - see you on Sunday night!
waifer

Postby Golem on Fri May 22, 2009 1:26 am

I wasn't about sunday. :(

Did we get this man his uniform? Else, I should be about THIS Sunday night. ;)
Golem

Postby Golem on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Initiating copy and paste...

I think we missed your presence two Sundays ago Waifer! Think you're able to join us this Sunday 7th somewhere between 20:30 at 21:00 UK time? :)
Golem

Postby waifer on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Hello :)

I should be ok for this Sunday yep, see you then hopefully.

waifer
waifer

Return to Recruitment