MazGhost, reporting for duty

Want to be a dummy? Post in here, give your name, e-mail and the faction you wish to join

MazGhost, reporting for duty

Postby MazGhost on Wed May 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Heya, TF2 FTW! Looking for a fun to play clan who don't take themselves 'too' seriously. L4D is my other vice, and always willing to go as far back as QUAKE if the job calls for it... Heh. I play all classes and looking to practice to get better, of course. Anyone looking for someone to blame for me wanting to be a dummy, go no further than TheBrook!. Lemme in, I wanna play!
MazGhost

Re: MazGhost, reporting for duty

Postby RoundUp on Wed May 20, 2009 10:42 pm

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!! You responsible for this? cor an influx of fodda!!!!

Nice to meet you by the way! kannonfodda or Golem will I'm sure talk to you... soon...
RoundUp

Postby kanonfodda on Thu May 21, 2009 8:03 am

TB did warn us that you could be incoming :)

Tell us a bit about yourself (apart from your love of source based games). Also, feel free to pop along this Sunday and see Golem (I probably won't be about), have a bit of a practice with the lads etc :D

KF
kanonfodda
Civillian Government

Postby MazGhost on Thu May 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Would love to pop along for a practice. More about me, huh? Good god, if I did that I wouldn't be half as interesting. LoL. Maybe when we've had a laugh I'll tell you what I sometimes do for a job... Woah, does that sound way dodgier than it actually is. Anyone here play any or ever played any MMO's? I've had to tone down my lifestyle lately, due to an accident of sorts, so I don't get out as much as I used to... :p Rah!
MazGhost

Postby Golem on Thu May 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Age and other TF2 clan experience would be nice to see. :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Golem

Postby MazGhost on Fri May 22, 2009 12:20 am

Ohhh, LoL. 27 (soon 28 *cries*), and never been in a TF2 clan. Never looked, really. BF2142, I was in MoX for a short time. *sighs*
MazGhost

Postby Golem on Fri May 22, 2009 12:32 am

BF2142 is fun. :D And don't sweat it, I turned 29 this year! And I bet you still have a head full of hair!

As KF has suggested, be online this Sunday about 9ish and we'll chat after our match, maybe even get you on our server for a little play and see what you do and how well you do it! :)
Golem

Postby TheBrook on Fri May 22, 2009 2:51 pm

You guys are just so quick to point the finger at someone! Gee...

Besides, MAZ is pretty good player and i seem to think now and again we could do with an extra playing on wedsnesday. You never know, if we have enough players and recruit more, we could keep the wednesday game slots open. :D

If some people have time, we should arrange a date where the active members of FTD should come on for an evening, play and have a mini match against each other. A little practice I guess? That would be fun! I think we should organise a night at the weekend.

TB
TheBrook
L4D Leader

Postby MazGhost on Sat May 23, 2009 7:31 pm

I will be there! Barring no interruption from 'outside interference'. LoL. I don't have a preferred class, but an avoidance of soldiers? Only because they're boring. LoL. Quake-Rocket only mode... I tend to see what everyone else goes and just fill in the gaps...
MazGhost

Postby Golem on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Initiating copy and paste...

I think we missed your presence two Sundays ago Maz! Think you're able to join us this Sunday 7th somewhere between 20:30 at 21:00 UK time? :)
Golem

Return to Recruitment