WP KF

Darky
Cria
Cria

WP KF

Post by Darky »

congrats on the lan kf :) although the turnout was a tad disappointing, i think the overall event was great :) (sad to hear that kf was ?300 out of pocket tho :( )

Really liked the projector games, lord knows how the fuck that dood hooked all that stuff up to his comp :D (and thank god his graphics card held out ;) )

Also, nicely done on the tournaments, we should have much more at the next lan! :D

got any ideas when it might be?

/David
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

well, if you read your emails/read the llamalan website, you would notice the next one is penciled in for 3-5th September (woah, 2 in one year!) ;)

I'm working on the on-line payment side at the moment. Cutoff is set for 20 PAID attendess by 30th June this year. If that target is not reached, then the event will be cancelled.

oh, and paying on the door will be ?5 extra ;)
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
WeBz

Post by WeBz »

sO Of wE PaY AnD ItS CanCcLeD wAt HaPpEnNs?????
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

We will set the cancel date prior to us having to fork any monies ... so we will offer you the choice of a refund or being held on account for the next event we organise. That way nobody loses out, we don't lose deposits, and therefore don't spend any of your money so none is wasted ... however this does mean that we have to hit the minimum number of paid attendees some time prior to the event. If we don't have the numbers we don't have the event ... so get out there .... pimp it on forums ... tell your friends ... black mail them into coming ... buy two tickets for the hell of it!

CD
WeBz

Post by WeBz »

yeah sounds all good ill get word round to who i can!!! ill defently be returning to get the colin mcray title witch i should of got lol.
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

WeBz wrote:yeah sounds all good ill get word round to who i can!!! ill defently be returning to get the colin mcray title witch i should of got lol.
Stunts such as driving off bridges 50 yards from the finish don't count ... unless you plan to submit them to a channel Five show ... good practice for TrackMania though!

CD