Total votes: 13

Haste
Weanling
Weanling

Re: Showers?

Post by Haste »

I know im only a lil lan nublet

but from the past two, i havent smelt anything THAT BAD

i mean, there have been the few, " ill step back abit" moments. But nothing that really makes me want to go away

i think if everybody just maybe brought a deoderant can, maybe a spare t-shirt if you really feel you sweat allot, it would all be good.

I realise about the going home feeling like a rat thing, but in all honesty, its just a 3 day lan. Only happends a few times a year, im sure everybody else, including you can appericiate the fact.

Making kanonnfodda go all out, on getting hot water. buying a shower, that in all honestly only a select few would use. Making the tickets more priceier. I don't think the pros outway the cons. I think i said that wrong. cons out weigh.......well you get it.

Anyway, as Clueless says. If you really feel you want to, im sure there is a gym/ b&b near by you can use.
Bobtastimo
Green Squad
Green Squad

Post by Bobtastimo »

I managed to get away with not feeling TOO bad last time as I had all my hair tied up in bandanas everyday.
But for this time round I have created a new soloution...

I've cut it all off :P
So now i can shampoo in a sink real easy :P
I just have to remember to bring some shampoo.
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Bobtastimo wrote: I've cut it all off :P
So now i can shampoo in a sink real easy :P
Go all the way! Be daring! Shave it all off as well, then all you need is moisturiser and maybe sunscreen.