Hello =)

New to the forums, or just want to get to know people. Start a topic in here!
Bryaugh
Cria
Cria

Re: Hello =)

Post by Bryaugh »

chrisakira wrote:ooooo did someone say munchkin....... i'd be up for some o that action =P can even bring the cthulhu and vampire sets with me if needed.
Nice =D we actually have every single core Munchkin set plus a couple of expansions, but obviously won't be able to bring them all so we'll probably just have original (if I get my way, I own at that game) and maybe a couple of others. If you bring those two we can bring any of the others if you're interested.

You can choose from:
Munchkin Fu
The Good, the Bad and the Munchkin,
Star Munchkin,
Munchkin Booty,
Super Munchkin,
Munchkin Impossible,
Munchkin Cthulhu,
Munchkin Bites,
Munchkin Blender,
Demented Dungeons and Clerical Errors + original Munchkin.

We also have Munchkin Quest plus expansion, but we'd have to sacrifice the decks to bring that... it's rather hefty.

Also DnD 4th Edition. And Magic: the Gathering. ....And the kitchen sink.
Bobtastimo
Green Squad
Green Squad

Post by Bobtastimo »

Bryaugh wrote: We also have Munchkin Quest plus expansion, but we'd have to sacrifice the decks to bring that...
...Ah Munchkin Quest. I do love that game, but it's such a huge time-sink :P I don't think a game of it for me has lasted less than 4 hours. :P I've got both the original and the expansion too :)
chrisakira
Blue Squad
Blue Squad

Post by chrisakira »

iv never played munchkin quest so if it's bought along i'll give it a shot, but yeh i have cthulhu with expansion and vampire with expansion so will be happy to bring em along.
http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-ChrisAkira/

Check out the Game Fan Shop for awesome deals on great games, and help support my http://www.twitch.tv/chrisakira channel =D
DrFesty
Yellow Squad
Yellow Squad

Post by DrFesty »

I really should play Steam more often~ Although my laptop really isn't designed for gaming, it usually comes close to exploding or having a fit if I try and game on it x.x Is why I'm borrowing a rig for the LAN. But I am hoping that CrazyIvan will work some magic on my laptop to make it work a bit faster in future XD

And God yes, I freaking love Munchkin! I used to play it all the time in college, less so now I'm at university. I'd buy my own set from Forbidden Planet, yet it's very hard to find people to play it with around my area x.x
WildW
Cria
Cria

Post by WildW »

I could never make myself like Munchkin . . . you have to be vindictive to people, and I generally like my friends too much. Against you bunch of comparative strangers however . . .
rachey
Cria
Cria

Post by rachey »

Welcome!!

I can't remember all the things I was going to reply to.... woops! so heres a funny smiley :fadein:
maxrealism
Cria
Cria

Post by maxrealism »

Hey there, since you're on the topic of card games and such, I'd be more than happy to bring Uno & Fluxx. They're both good for 2 - 8 players at least. Fluxx is for the programmer types out there, everyone else just doesn't seem to 'get' the game. Hoping I can mess with some heads in Llamatopia with these if there's enough demand??
Bryan
==============
aka:maxrealism
==============