Nice one for LL15..

April 15th - 18th 2011
Ragnor
Weanling
Weanling

Nice one for LL15..

Post by Ragnor »

Thanks for all the effort you guys put in again, Golem the videos were fantastic, KF eveything worked well (server, network internet), anyone else who did anything in setting up etc. Really enjoyed myself at this LAN. Just had a 3 hour snooze to catch up on only the 2 hours I had this morning (got up at 6.00am) and managed to get back and watch the F1. Roll on LL XVI, just put the dates in my calendar. Coincides with the inaugral indian F1 grand prix....

Thanks again

Rag
7.62 Full Metal jacket
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Re: Nice one for LL15..

Post by Kanonfodda »

Glad you enjoyed it Ragnor. I'd like to extend my thanks to those whose help is always invaluable:

Kryton, Golem, CyberDrac, LittleGem and Sykodelika for keeping me sane. I'd also like to thank those attendess who pitched in to help us setup and pack down.
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
bsoltan
Cria
Cria

Post by bsoltan »

Thanks everyone, my first LlamaLAN and I enjoyed it a lot. See you in October!
MackTee
Cria
Cria

Post by MackTee »

Ditto here as well, big thanks to the admin team for the setup.

Was a fun weekend, played some great matches and met a bunch of friendly peeps.

Having shrugged off my Lllama-virginity, I'll be back in October.
Kryton
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kryton »

Yes, big thanks for those that helped clear up at the end. It meant we got home earlier than usual
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.

maxrealism
Cria
Cria

Post by maxrealism »

Just wanted to add that at LlamaLAN XV (my first LlamaLAN), I really had a good time and its mainly thanks to the friendly llamas at the venue who made me feel welcome and the others near me who played endless games of Trackmania with me and helped me secure last place continually !!
Bryan
==============
aka:maxrealism
==============
chrisakira
Blue Squad
Blue Squad

Post by chrisakira »

@Kryton, no problem, was happy to help, as im sure everyone else was.
@max, your welcome, and if u ever wanna continuously secure last place again im sure we'll be happy to join u for a game =P

and on a side note, i too lost my llama-ginity at XV and was very glad about it, i had an epic weekend of #BI-WINNING and am already getting psyched up for more of the same (albeit in a spacey environment) at XVI. my ticket shall be purchased next month after iv been paid =D
http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-ChrisAkira/

Check out the Game Fan Shop for awesome deals on great games, and help support my http://www.twitch.tv/chrisakira channel =D
jobabob
Cria
Cria

Post by jobabob »

Thanks to all, shame I had to bugger off so early due to commitments on Sunday at 6:30am of all times!

I vote for another llamalan 11 with rockband and stuff so Red team can actually win something.