Black March

Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Black March

Post by Kanonfodda »

Though I should post this as it deals with things I feel strongly about:

reading an article on slashdot I came across this http://black-march.com/ and thought I would share it.

I would be interested to hear thoughts and opinions from my fellow Llamas etc :)
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
chrisakira
Blue Squad
Blue Squad

Re: Black March

Post by chrisakira »

this sounds like a brilliant plan, however in the interest of full disclosure, and as much as i want to back this, i will have to wait til the 9th of march to join in as i have already paid for my copy of mass effect 3 :oops:

however after that i will gladly jump on this as energetically and quickly as i would a bouncy castle filled with balloons :mrgreen:
http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-ChrisAkira/

Check out the Game Fan Shop for awesome deals on great games, and help support my http://www.twitch.tv/chrisakira channel =D
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

If it's already paid for, then there is not a lot you can do :)

Already go Jen on board, going to see if I can convince the parents to join in as well :)
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Quite happy to find justification to not spend any money on unnecessary goods for a month :)
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

I'm not exactly the target market since I don't buy any significant quantities of games/DVDs/CDs so I won't be contributing much, but I'm happy to double check my spending on these items for a month.
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

CyberDrac wrote:I'm not exactly the target market since I don't buy any significant quantities of games/DVDs/CDs so I won't be contributing much, but I'm happy to double check my spending on these items for a month.
You are exactly the target market :D If everyone who felt "I don't contribute much" did the same as you it would have a massive impact :D
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Yeah I haven't bought anything in ages either CD, so I shall continue this trend just for this cause ;)
YaZoR
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by YaZoR »

I'm a tight northern bastard, so I've been contributing my entire life.

And as a Libertarian, these idiots will eventually learn their lesson, mark my words.....
meh
bsoltan
Cria
Cria

Post by bsoltan »

I don't think the message was very clear on the website. I had to scroll around 3 times before I bothered to read all the tiny text. I thought it was just a site collecting popular images from the SOPA campaign.

I think the 'blackout' that happened did a lot more for publicity than this campaign I've never heard of. Realistically this wouldn't make any difference to the sales or income for the corporations because the majority of people that are spending the money or downloading aren't going to be aware or bothered about it.