Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 17

April 20th - 22nd 2012
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 17

Post by GraemeKustom »

I googled to find what kind of sound a llama makes that I could use for an introductory greeting, but it's a bit unclear and not really confirmed in written form.

So, 'hey'!

You may have seen Kustom dotted around at a couple of other LAN events, but we're spreading, and now delivery is offered to LlamaLAN too - so if you need a new mouse mat, transport carrier for your screen or case, some energy products, or any other component from our range this is a handy opportunity to have them sent to the LAN on free delivery!

A useful point to browse from is the LAN Party store area on our site - http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/LAN_Shop.html - this lists the most popular items needed for a weekend of LAN in one place. Ordering is simple - submit an order by choosing the delivery method 'Delivery to LlamaLAN 17, 20th April, Kent (£0.00)'.

When using the regular checkout, this appears after you enter your address (it won't be shipped there though but it's needed for billing purposes) or on paypal checkout the delivery methods appear after you have confirmed the transaction with paypal, and so the order value is discounted with the default shipping cost removed after the paypal screen.

Make sure to submit your order by 1pm on Thursday 19th April.

Having a chat with CyberDrac about throwing in a few goodies for you as well, but that's still TBC. For the love and sharing of all things 'Tron as well, I've popped over some altered Armagetron configs, so hope you folks enjoy those at the LAN :)

Any queries, just pop a reply in this thread or email me directly (graeme 'at' kustompcs.co.uk)

Ta!

Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Re: Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 17

Post by Kanonfodda »

Thanks Graeme, I'll certainly be adding a few bits for myself onto that order :D
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Let me be the first to welcome you to the LlamaLAN forums ... glad to have you on board!

I think Llamas are traditionally "Euurrgh" *spit* ... but I think we'll pass on the pleasantries ... so "Hey!" to you too!

edit : Damn you Kanonfodda!
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Let me be the third to welcome you to our happy camp of spitting friends!

And thanks for providing this opportunity to the community, it's a great idea, I reckon there's plenty of 'ooh, now, that's a good idea' products on offer :D
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

CyberDrac wrote:edit : Damn you Kanonfodda!
what can I say, you are too slow ;)
chrisakira
Blue Squad
Blue Squad

Post by chrisakira »

oooo sounds like an awesome idea, may well be stocking up on a crate of energy drink or some snacky bits nearer the time =D
http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-ChrisAkira/

Check out the Game Fan Shop for awesome deals on great games, and help support my http://www.twitch.tv/chrisakira channel =D
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

Thanks folks ^_^

Might be a bit close to the wire, admittedly the drinks are a bit low in stock just now but should hopefully be sorted in the next week or two.
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

I've fixed the LlamaLAN link and KoolAid text now (in reply to PM from KannonFodda - thanks for that)

I think my account is too new to reply to PMs, as there's no reply button and if I hit compose the forum says I don't have permission yet :)
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Hmmmmm probably an aspect of the 'new user' status... post a few more times somewhere in this forum, I think that's all it will take? :D I could be wrong!
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Kanonfodda »

the limit is 3, so you are already out as of your last post. PM system should be working fine for you now :) let me know if you still have any issues :D
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

That's some of the energy products restocked now.

Of particular note - to anyone who fondly remembers Jolt, make sure to check out Rip-It drinks.

Rip-It Grape is nearly indistinguishable from Jolt Purple
Rip-It F-Bomb is similar to Jolt Red (Cherry)
YaZoR
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by YaZoR »

Hey Graeme,

Any chance you will be bringing a small stock selection?
As I need a new mouse mat and would like to see what some are like.
No worries if not...
meh
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

Sorry, I'll not be able to travel to the event - this is just to have items ordered from the website and delivered directly.

Currently we take the product displays to a couple of events but it's not something that can be done everywhere, everytime as it's quite a costly process. Though hopefully at some point I'll get a chance to pop down to a Llama event =]
YaZoR
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by YaZoR »

No prob. Looks like I'll do some research and order before Thursday then.....
meh
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

It's a shame we don't know anyone travelling to and from Scotland for this event ...

edit: Yazor, I've played with a few of them at the last epicLAN when I bought my current mouse mat if you want an opinion.