About time we get this show on the road?

General comments etc

About time we get this show on the road?

Postby TheBrook on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 am

Tbh guys...FTD has been lacking on both fronts. I think both Clan Leaders, and Matchmakers should start to rally there troops and prepare for battle every Sunday and Monday!

TF2 still seems pretty big, and although L4D2 is out...L4D1 still seems active for matches. Although...I do intend to move over to L4D2 in the next coming month.

WHERE ARE YOU DUMMIES!!!

These forums use to be busy once :(
TheBrook
L4D Leader

Re: About time we get this show on the road?

Postby king_clueless on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Follow TheBrook comes the call!

LlamaLAN was a great crack and although I'm yet to post about it all I'm pretty sure I held off pursuing FTD I think it was due to wanting to play alongside you guys and gauge if I would fit in.

Hopefully I didn't spoil my chances, figure I least held my own in the competitions and with a little more practise who knows what could have been.

I like playing BC2 but only for fun where as L4D especially appeals concerning playing competitively. I might have to work on my TF2 skills tho. I'm a sound sniper but playing 5vs5 or 7vs7 is a different game altogether. Hopefully in time I'll work it out and find my place.

Btw what's the joining process? I don't have to get paddled or anything weird like that do i nervous laugh :lol:
brain damage won't stop me!

Xfire - Steam - Twitter - Neglected blog
king_clueless

Postby SneakyRusski on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:49 pm

:shock: :sgfire: :D

Basically i'm the :D, guess which one you are !

^_^~
SneakyRusski

Postby king_clueless on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm not naked there so I think I'll be ok :D

king_clueless

Postby Golem on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Yeh Brook, sort it out and get your clan some games. ;)

I shifted the TF2 lot to ladder play so we could have fun without constantly coming up against clans clearly in the wrong div, but all TF2 ladders have failed to deliver, either through their inactivity as a whole or truly rubbish structure (etf2l, truly rubbish). So, I've been after friendlies while I locate somewhere we can challenge and play. Thing is, leagues/ladders I can manage from work as they're operated through their websites. Friendlies, I cannot, as they're managed through IRC and Steam and I don't have that kind of time on my hands. Hence my appointment of the willing, the grand, and the prosperous SNEAKYRUSSKI to help us. ;)

King_clueless, buckets, whips and custard may be involved in your inauguration. Preceding that, a chat to the clan leader of the arm/faction/flavour of dummies you want to join is a good idea. ;)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Golem

Postby king_clueless on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:03 am

Well any L4D action I'm keen as mustard for. TF2 I may need to work on but the underlying skill is there. Just need to practise and hone for proper matches tis all. Will be in touch with the appropiate people over the weekend for sure :)

king_clueless

Postby codemunkeh on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:31 am

We simplified the joining process, it was too intense. Voodoo sacrificies are harder to do these days...
This is a picture of when TheBrook was inducted.

Warning: rather painful. OUCH!
codemunkeh

Postby king_clueless on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:38 pm

LOL that post got me laughing at a bastard hard day at work on Friday.

Played again with theBrook tonight on some weird modded server with angry germans. you'd think that guilt complex would stop them pointing a finger so much eh? lol little naughty but meant with love :)

I am hoping to plan my game time a little more which will hopefully benefit the gf actually. If I'm practising and playing with a clan at certain times a week it'll be set what I'm up to. Instead of what she thinks that I'm on here all the time . . . which of course I am :D

Hopefully be on tomorrow and then quieter through the week till Friday.

I'll be away the week after though, away with work again :(

king_clueless

Return to Any old iron