back again

The lords of the sixth! Coming this Haloween :D
Norphy
Cria
Cria

Post by Norphy »

H'okay, I've just paid. Should be winging its way to your email now cannonfodda :)
Norphy
HG-LAN
Autarkus
Weanling
Weanling

Post by Autarkus »

oyst - thats cos you've already signed up -
the paypal link is in the left menu bar somewhere
(i cant see it, as it disapears once you've paid),
round about where you log in, iirc
Powerfull big rats, Gentelmen
EvilWarlock
Weanling
Weanling

Post by EvilWarlock »

I will definately be attending, that is a guarantee just realised Llamalan slots nicely into the weekend after the Euro 5man Paintball Championships 2005 on the 23-24th October, as for payment i can make that forthcoming with a cheque now as i just found out my credit card logged on paypal expired and i havn`t re-registered with a new one.
Let me know where to post funds. I just know i`m going to be the most bruised attendee at Llamalan i wont be needing makeup for bruising at halloween.
0.666 the sign of the milli beast.
24 cans of lager in a case, 24 Hours in a day...... Just a coincidence????
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Oysterizer wrote:hmm, i login but when i click 'sign-up' i just get 'signup failed' :(

oyst
I am guessing it is because KF was unable to cross reference your forum account and your site account and the two have been merged.

PM him or e-mail him at kanonfodda (at) llamalan (dot) co (dot) uk and tell him what the names are that you were using on the site and on the forums and he will match them up, hopefully this will solve your issues.

CD