LlamaLAN 10 - Team Tournament

15-17th August 2008!

Which multiplayer game would you prefer to play in the Team Tournament at LlamaLAN 10?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:56 am

Team Fortress 2
50%
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
50%

Total votes: 20

RoundUp
Weanling
Weanling

Re: LlamaLAN 10 - Team Tournament

Post by RoundUp »

D3TH wrote: anyone who wants it get it from game, you get the who unreal anthology think for £10!! with free postage

http://www.game.co.uk/PC/Action/FirstPe ... -Anthology
Just a point, If people want this and ut3 then steam does a deal pack for $44.99 which is £22.40 or something, cheaper than the £10 anthology and the £15 UT3, just a thought (not factored in the cost of converting the money bank charges etc) Am i right? i dont know.

Save the pennys and the pounds look after them selves! :P
RoundUp
Weanling
Weanling

Post by RoundUp »

Sorry that was really stupid of me UT3 is 12.99.... well if the bank charges are low there still may be a few pence saved?
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

If you chuck the deal into your basket and look at the totals before giving any payment details, you'll see what the tax addition will be as well. Don't forget to factor in the tax when buying through Steam!
Dragon
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Dragon »

Yeah.. the tax thing on steam is annoying, other than the couple of super cheap specials they've had on ( that I didn't get ), I've yet to see anything on steam cheaper than can buy a physical copy for in UK.. I gather pricing is more strict in states, so its prolly more equivalent there, but here its just a bad deal, convenient as it is.