- by FTD STEADY on Tuesday 24th 2015f March 2015 (11:14:42)
Advanced Warfare App details
This year, the app focuses on an enhanced Clan Wars experience, enriched Clan management, and unique content creation.
Clan Wars for Advanced Warfare will begin with a pre-qualifying war from November 15th - 16th. Placement during that war will determine your division ranking for the first official Clan War, scheduled from November 26th – December 1st. On the line is the gold Exo for the Clan Wars exclusive gear set.
Players who participated in the final Diamond Division Clan Wars engagement for Call of Duty®: Ghosts and met the criteria to unlock the first piece of Clan Wars gear for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare will be able to access the Exo-skeleton on Day Zero. Congratulations!
To all Clans, from Bronze to Diamond, thank you for your participation and dedication this past year.
Your new Clan Wars experience begins with the War Room, providing a commander’s oversight of the most important Clan Wars activity. Three scrollable panels offer pertinent info on the current Clan War, previous engagements, and Top War Contributors.
Utilize the Battle Report for a quick overview of current Clan Wars activity. Tap and scroll through nodes for a detailed view of capture objectives, Clan wins, and multiplayer XP bonuses. Check the Clan Wars scoreboard to see where your Clan ranks against the competition. Review Top War Contributors to discover your most impactful members during each engagement.
Reach into the Clan Wars Vault for an archived history of past triumphs and defeats. See your final standing, accumulated Clan XP, and any earned rewards.
To better accommodate scheduling conflicts, we’re introducing the Active Roster. If some members of your Clan are unable to participate in an upcoming Clan War, the Clan Leader can remove those members from the Active Roster. Upon doing so, the absent members will no longer count towards the Roster count and any wins achieved by those members will not be recorded against the active war. The Clan Leader can just as easily add those members back to the Active Roster when they’re available to compete.
Your Clan Profile page has been bolstered to highlight the top performing members of your Clan. Each week, we will highlight your most active member, MVP, and player with the highest KDR. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition, right?
Clan Calling Cards
Exclusive Clan Calling Cards will be supported in the game and in-app. Level up your Clan by competing in Clan Wars or playing multiplayer matches with Clan members to unlock more Clan Calling Cards.
Player Emblems are back in-game and in-app. Using our robust Clan Emblem editor, start designing your Emblem in the app while on the go, and then finish it at home on your console, or vice versa. In addition, this year, we’re giving all Clan members the ability to design and submit a Clan Emblem to their Clan Leader for approval.
- by FTD STEADY on Tuesday 4th 2014f November 2014 (11:06:49)
Advanced Warfare upgrades
As fans around the world gear up for a new era of combat this November, we have great news for those of you who plan to secure your copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare digitally. If you purchase a digital copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 or PlayStation® 3 before March 31st, 2015, you will be able to download the next-gen version within the same console family for free.
In addition, Season Pass, all DLC purchased for in-game use, and Multiplayer stats will carry over free from Xbox 360 to Xbox One with no deadline.
- by FTD STEADY on Tuesday 4th 2014f November 2014 (11:04:45)
New FTD Video
New video produced by FTD Steady
- by FTD STEADY on Saturday 6th 2014f September 2014 (18:18:22)
New DLC 3rd June 2014
The third DLC Pack available for Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Invasion is set to release June 3rd for Xbox LIVE. Invasion features four Multiplayer maps:
Pharaoh - An abandoned archeological site of an ancient Egyptian palace. Those most adventurous to explore this multi-level map will be handsomely rewarded with its deepest secrets.
Departed - A rural Mexican town amidst the Dia de los Muertos (the Day of the Dead) celebration. Complete a Field Order to unlock the Death Mariachi - armed with dual-wielding pistols that turn downed enemies into your own squadmates.
Mutiny - A pirate hideout in a secretive Caribbean cove. This eerie map includes an hauntingly unique killstreak: an escort of ghostly pirates to send your opponents to Davy Jones' Locker.
Favela - A refreshed version of the fan-favorite Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 map. Return to Brazil to fight on the connected rooftops and narrow passageways.
- by FTD STEADY on Tuesday 3rd 2014f June 2014 (10:54:11)
Notice to MW3 BO2 players
Call of Duty Elite officially shuts down Friday;
As an extra thank-you for supporting Elite, users who have logged into the Call of Duty: Elite service since January 1, 2014 will receive two hours of Double XP in Call of Duty: Ghosts. http://t.co/NsJAXDnkwQ
- by FTD STEADY on Tuesday 4th 2014f March 2014 (14:06:29)
GHOSTS- Clan Wars
- by FTD STEADY on Tuesday 5th 2013f November 2013 (00:12:33)
Answer the Call: Part 2
More duty than you can stab in the face! Frag Test Dummies will have a Xbox 360 "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" Clan.
We are looking for more players to join us online. Requirements are Xbox Live Gold, COD Elite membership, microphone, and aged 16+. You must be willing to take part in Clan Operations, challenges and matches.
Interested? Then PM 'FTD Steady' via Xbox Live. Good luck out there! - by Golem on Thursday 18th 2012f October 2012 (12:21:19)
Answer the Call of Duty!
Frag Test Dummies now have a Xbox 360 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 clan.
We are looking for more players to join us online. Requirements are Xbox Live Gold, COD Elite premium membership, Mic, and aged 16+, the squad plays together most evenings and take part regular in Lone Wolf and Clan Operations.
Interested? Then PM FTD Steady via Xbox live - by Golem on Monday 16th 2012f July 2012 (08:57:42)
In order to make certain medal rewards more accessible to the time played criteria for the following medals has been reduced:
* Golden Scimitar Medal - Now requires 100 hours
* Peoples Medallion - Now requires 100 hours
* MEC Special Forces Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
* Navy Cross Medal - Now requires 100 hours
* EU Special Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
* SAS Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
* Navy Seal Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
* Spetsnaz Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
* Rebel Service Medal - Now requires 50 hours
Other Changes in the update include:
* Addition of a North America Service Ribbon.
* Change in the promotion of Generals Each month. After the update the top 50 Lt. Generals will be promoted to General.
* Additional authentication support for ranked servers to ensure proper labeling of ranked servers in the server browser
- by Kryton on Saturday 6th 2006f May 2006 (09:24:00)
1.3 Patch news
Although the 1.3 patch is still being worked on we wanted to provide a peek at what you can expect with the coming release:
* Co-op: Co-op Mode allows you to play Single Player levels on the Internet and LAN with both AI controlled bots and human players. Several new options have been created that will allow the server creator to modify how the bots behave in game.
* Air dropped vehicles: Squad members can now send a request up the chain of command for a vehicle to be dropped at their location.
BUG FIXES & GAME PLAY TWEAKS
* Prevented ban list from being cleared in the event of a server crash.
* Fixed issue with players not properly ranking up on servers where they continuously play.
* Fixed bug where friendly vehicles show up as valid targets.
* Friendly Vehicle lock: Lock-on weapons do not lock on to friendly vehicles. The box with an X through it will still appear, but a lock tone will not sound and then if fired, the missile will not track the friendly target.
- by Kryton on Tuesday 2nd 2006f May 2006 (18:24:01)
Change of lineup
It is once again time for a change of lineup.
Bravo squad gains two new members and losses a dear friend. Alpha squad has also lost two members.
so it is a fond farewell to Ragnor, Tal1sman and Sykodelika and a cheery welcome to Special-A-Gent2005 and Barhumbug.
Enjoy your stay with FTD, please leave your sanity on the hooks provided by the door.
- by Kanonfodda on Wednesday 19th 2006f April 2006 (16:30:00)
released for BF2. Clan server has been updated, go get it peeps
- by Kanonfodda on Wednesday 29th 2006f March 2006 (18:33:36)
The mine 2 video has been released, quite funny but a 183 mb download
please note, the 1.20 to 1.21 hotfix is only 14mb, the 385mb file is a full upgrade from a clean install
:EDIT by snuffsaid
grr i was about to post that you languid mutton musket!
- by Kanonfodda on Friday 10th 2006f March 2006 (19:31:30)
Hotfix for Patch 1.2
Community Update - 2/20/06
Listen up Troops,
Although patch 1.2 included several fixes that we know were eagerly awaited, it unfortunately introduced some new issues. These are being addressed immediately and we are working around the clock to resolve those. Patch 1.21 (coming soon) will be tested in a limited beta with select Battlefield community members starting as early as this week. We’re doing this to ensure a clean release of 1.21. In addition, we have decided to postpone the Euro Force Booster Pack until sometime after the release of the updated 1.21 patch.
Stick to this web space for additional information soon.
On a more pleasant note, Battlefield 2 hit somewhat of a milestone last night with over 52,000 simultaneous players. This is the highest number of players we’ve seen at one time for Battlefield 2 and almost 4 times more than the peak number of Battlefield 1942.
- by Golem on Wednesday 15th 2006f February 2006 (15:38:58)
and another new member!!
After joining us for a few practice sessions, Sykodelika has decided to throw in her lot with FTD. It's our first female member for sometime (FoShoBear doesn't count ). Welcome to FTD Sykodelika, I hope you enjoy your stay.
- by Kanonfodda on Sunday 12th 2006f February 2006 (22:39:31)
Pick of the day 09/01/2006: A well deserved award - note the ringed on-screen notification Posted by Golem
Quote of the Day
<FoShoBear>oh dear god my arm hurts
<FoShoBear>feels like i got a splinter in my bone :o
<FoShoBear>wrong arm :P
<Bender>you never said which arm it was
<FoShoBear>wouldnt have mattered cus u dont know which arm im wankin with! (07/08/2005)